Every 17 seconds, someone is diagnosed with diabetes – and people have to figure out quickly how to successfully live with diabetes. The road to health is a bumpy one, and The Michelle McGann Fund is committed to helping families through education and support.
What are the grants for?
- Individual diabetics and their families who demonstrate a need of medical supplies, medication, support and education.
- Institutions and organizations offering support and education programs.
Who can apply?
- Nonprofit organizations
- Health care providers
- Educational and support organizations
What qualifies for funding?
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Support programs
- Educational materials and programs
- Awareness programs
How are funds dispersed?
- Organizations may apply for one-time funding within the fiscal year. Individuals may also apply for a one-time grant that’s distributed for the purpose of purchasing medical equipment, a support program fee, etc.